Friday, April 26, 2013

Cross your fingers

This year I was ambitious with the small space we have in back. I more than doubled the amount of pots we grew last year. From 4 to 9 to be exact. Hopefully everything grows cause if you were to look at Tito's patch of grass we laid for him last year you'd think it would all be dead in a week. This year we have a patio tomato, cherry tomato, basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, rosemary, a small sweet pepper, spinach, lettuce, 2 strawberry, peas, and green beans. The peas, beans, lettuce and spinach are all from seed and I've never done that before. I'm also waiting just a titch longer to plant some cucumber seeds but honestly I don't know where it will go. Sheesh, last year was only a tomato plant and herbs. I want to have some good early spring,  late summer pictures so I really hope everything does well. I especially want some produce, lots and lots and lots.

No comments:

Baby Boy

Baby Boy