Friday, June 26, 2009

The Move

I would just like everyone to know that pools are useless. Today is about the fifth day since we have moved to the blessed town of Citrus Heights that I have put on my bathing suit with the idea I was going to work on my new, but practically still non-existent tan. I need to look like a local right? Well, I get distracted and don't actually get to make the walk to the pool too often. Someday I will not be stark white. I guess I should just think of it this way- I am avoiding skin cancer! There, that makes me feel much better. Here are a few pictures from our move. We stopped by the Salt Flats to let Tito out for a bit. Our car was full to the max, with stuff strapped on top and covered with a tarp. We also watched our friend's dog, Pipper, the first week we got here and they have an Italian Greyhound too! It was fun to see Tito with a dog just like him. I think Italian Greyhounds are becoming my new favorite dog... they are hilarious!

No comments:

Baby Boy

Baby Boy