Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ten Jew Berry Mud

This is one of my absolute favorite emails that I got... back when email was facebook.  I was thinking of it the other day and had to go find it.  I got another good laugh from it so I thought I would post it so I could always find it.  And so if you are ever eating breakfast with me, you know why I am talking weird :)  I'm not sure where it came from.  Enjoy




Ten Jew Berry Mud

The following telephone exchange between room-service and a guest at a hotel in Asia was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review.

Hotel:Morny, ruin sorbees.
Guest:Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service.
Hotel:Rye! Ruin sorbees ... morny! Jewish to odor sunteen??
Guest:Uh ... yes ... I'd like some bacon and eggs.
Hotel:Ow July den?
Guest:What??
Hotel:Ow July den ... pry, boy, pooch?
Guest:Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.
Hotel:Ow July dee baychem ... crease?
Guest:Crisp will be fine.
Hotel:Hokay. An San tos?
Guest:What?
Hotel:San tos. July San tos?
Guest:I don't think so.
Hotel:No? Judo one toes?
Guest:I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo onetoes' means.
Hotel:Toes! Toes! ... Why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlishmopping we bother?
Guest:English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine.Yes, an English muffin will be fine.
Hotel:We bother?
Guest:No, just put the bother on the side.
Hotel:Wad?
Guest:I mean butter ... just put it on the side.
Hotel:Copy?
Guest:Sorry?
Hotel:Copy ... tea ... mill?
Guest:Yes. Coffee please, and that's all.
Hotel:One Minnie. Ass strangle ache, creasebaychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy... rye?
Guest:Whatever you say.
Hotel:Ten jew berry mud.
Guest:You're welcome.

No comments:

Baby Boy

Baby Boy